EVENTS: Winter 2018
In November 2018, I was invited to Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany to read and discuss my life as a 'British Disabled Women Writer'.
I have been invited to perform at many different locations in the West Midlands. My work has been received well by all kinds of audiences.
- Regularly at 'City Voices' in Wolverhampton
- 'Bilston Voices' the Cafe Metro in Bilston
- 'Unity in the Community' in Wednesbury, Sandwell
- The Stafford Arts Festival in Stafford in 2013 and 2014
- 'Acoustic Music and Poetry Night' Wednesbury Library in Sandwell
- Wild Bytes Café, Darlington Street, Wolverhampton.
- Goldthorn Park Primary School in Wolverhampton
- Penn Hall School in Wolvehampton
- One Voice AGM 2014
- 'Walsall Arboretum' bandstand 2015
- 'Country Voices' in Ironbridge, Coalbrookdale,Telford
- Newhampton Arts Centre, Wolverhampton - All the things we could have been- I am proud to have done it all right. Never judge a person by their disabilities. You may be surprised by what you will find.
- Bare Lit Fest in Deptford, London 2018
- Wolverhampton Central Library
- University of Delhi, India - Skype Conference 2018
- Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin, Germany 2018
- Tipton Library (Tipton Tales Book Launch)
I am available for performances at gigs, schools, colleges, libraries etc.
To contact me please email email@example.com